Thursday, March 17, 2005

HI5 - New Friend Request

Ok... so here i am... sitting down, minding my own business...
Checking out DoctorZeuss's Foro and stuff y me llega un e-mail de esos de hi5...

YOU HAVE A NEW FRIEND REQUEST!

Am I the only one who becomes a two year old who just saw a big red lollipop when they get that message? You get all CRAZY and your hand moves so fast towards the mouse you surprise yourself... before you know it you're in HI5 and you hit ACCEPT like crazy...

Now... The funny thing is when you hit Accept and then you get that message that says "Now BLAH BLAH is part of your friends network" and you go... WHO THE HELL IS THAT?

Well.. that happened to me today. I quickly entered HI5, jesus... faster than a fat kid who just heard the Palito de Coco guy in the street and I hit Accept...

Ok...

First Disappointment : It's a guy

I mean, come on people... If you do not know someone online and you're a guy, why would you want to go get another guy ?

Second Disappointment:
The Message

Yup, he also sent me a message... a creapy weird message, one that shook my bones i say!

From: Argenis
Date: [3-16-2005 9:57 PM]
Subject: hola
Message:
hola q tal me encantaria ser tu amigo y asi platicar y hablar q dices

Ok... see ... no decent guy says they want to "PLATICAR" osea... que le "ENCANTARIA"*

So I know what you're thinking... yup, i thought the same... So I said, let me check this guys friends.. and BINGO...

Third (and WORSE) Disappointment: "Looking to : Meet Men" **

Jesus H Christ! what da hell... the boy only had 41 friends and they were all guys AND they belonged to these groups:
  • - Handsome Gay Guys
  • - Dominican Republic Gays
  • - LatinosGay
For crying out loud... I mean, I'm ok with gays... shit... just like Forest and I always say "I'm all for gay pride!" and you know "not that there's anything wrong with that..." pero ... WHAT DA HELL...

Osea... no no no ... I have no words?

Am I supposed to be freaked out? flattered? those this mean I'm good enough for both sides?

Weird shit... Hi5 let me down...




*Needless to say I deleted him instantly...
** I made sure I had deleted his ass...

14 comments:

Gabriela said...

Are you sure he's out???? Somewhere in your profile make sure you put hetero... heheh

Gabriela said...

I forgot to say, the name doesn't help much....

Teacher George said...

oh yeah... ya lo acabe de editar... ahora dice DATE WOMEN ...

damn homosexuals hehehe "not that there's anything wrong with that!"

iliana... said...

Is so funny, how everytime we have a not so pleasant enconteur with homosexuals, we always say.. not that there's nothing wrong with that.
Yo creo k tu lo tenia k deja, I guess you are not all for Gay Pride.. more like, Im some for Gay Pride :P

bigotez said...

I'm speechless!! I have no speech!! Damn Jorge, por eso e que hay que llenar el profile entero a veces, pa que no te pase eso ;)

Gabriela said...

Ili, I'm all for gay pride, as long as they don't mess or hit on me...

MASTER said...

sigue ahi George :P

por eso e q hay q mira los perfiles de la gente ante de aceptarlos.. o simplemente solo aceptar las personas que si conoces :P

Jenn Schrils said...

hahahahhahahahahhahhaahahhahahahaha

iliana... said...

Es k.. a gay person hitting on you is the same as a hetero you dont like hitting on you.. you reject them, but it doesn't mean that we can no longer be friends.

Teacher George said...

im sorry... it's not...

a gay guy hits on me and i don't know him asi a lo fukit... hmm yo lo blokeo o algo, si me dicen que el pana no quiere ma na y q e bien, po KIZAS

SPIDERWOMAN said...

George... peor es cuando en tu profile dice clarito:

Status: MARRIED

Looking for: FRIENDS

Say something about you: Friends only, NOTHING ELSE.


Y te llegan en siendo proposiciones deshonestas, de todo tipo, color y tamaño. Yo creo que llegué a postear un par de esos mensajes donde el Dotol...

Me leí el blog entero hoy... it got a great turn, surprisingly very introspective but at the same time warm and as crazy as the beginning. Good work!

::over-whelmed:: said...

LOL.. George got hit on a gay guy.. hehe.. it's ok.. u could've accepted to at least be his friend u know.. there's nothing wrong with that.. poor guy is probably sad now.. crying and shit.. look at what u've done.. shame on u!!.. shame!!..

FrankY said...

Bueeeej.....hace mucho de este post.pero como kiera...la onda e ke me ha pasao el maaaaaaso de veces...

en mi hi5 tuve ke poner. meet new, cool and STRAIGHT............la jode dude...no fueron 1 ni 2 ni 3, no se cuantas van....pero na!!!

hola yo soi glen said...

hahahahahahhahahaha
hahahhahaha,
ok ok, no no, oh gosh.hahah