Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Writer's Block

I know I have been writing very little these past couple of weeks. I mentioned most of my reasons in the post Mi Ausencia, but the truth is that I am also out of any types of good ideas to post. This once used to be a blog about posting anything. I used to say all the jokes, talk about the parties, los bonches, las salideras, and etc that I used to do. Things have changed.
I somehow find myself wanting to write something more solid, something more meaningful. I go to other people's blogs and read. I used to read my own blog. I still do, but stuff from last year. I don't know, I'm bored. I don't have any more How To Speak Like Georges, or Comics, or stories, and such. I intend on doing things that are a bit more serious. I guess.
I guess I apologize for the lack of posts these past few days. Some people have stopped me to tell me that I have forgotten about them, I have not. I have writer's block, that is all.
Hope to write you soon...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

pre-kinder was a pretty good one. so keep going.. let it flow

alfonso said...

mano...habla de manu...y ya

new user19 said...

Agarra una botella de whisky,luego te encierras en un cuarto oscuro ,empiezas a tomar y luego de un par de horas , buscas un encendedor...te desnudas...te acuestas en el piso,luego levantas las piernas...colocas el encendedor cerca de tu trasero...lo enciendes and Wait for the magic to happen!

_di! said...

good luck..