Friday, September 23, 2016

Rebirth

No, this isn't religious awakening.
No, not a DC Rebirth post.

More like a Rebirth of me, TeacherYorch.

I promised an old friend I would come back, just differently.

So, here I am now. TeacherYorch.
Do I qualify as retro? Like, 2004 was ONLY 12 years ago.

Do people even read this anymore?

Well, who knows. But let us begin.

Ready?

...

I am a geek.
I am a nerd.

Different things.
I am both.

I love to read, write, debate, learn, do math problems, carry out experiments, and teach. I like it all.

The geek side of me survives through YA novels, comic books (mostly DC, I know), manga, anime, sci-fi, and whatnot.

To quench this need to talk about all of it, another old friend and I, Forest, have begun a podcast to just be GEEKS.

It is called Geeks Ramble Via Voice Notes.

Seriously, that is what it is called. Check it out.

So, every once in a while I will post.

What you ask?
I do not know.

But I will.
It will not be the gym from 10 years ago though.
He had to occur for me to happen.

No comments: